Monday, November 5, 2007

Self-Analysis

So I would like to thank everyone for a great experience. All of the comments and feed back on the blog have been great and very helpful. I hope that someone got as much out of reading this blog as I got from writing this. I feel as if I have grown so much as a writer because I have not only been able to develop my own ideas about this controversial issue, but I have been able to do it in more of an informal setting being able to focus more on the information and interaction with the readers learning how to discuss without assuming anything. The entire blog was much more of a way for me to think through information and draw connections and I hope that the links and research has done the same for everyone reading this now. I think that the beginning of my blog is more general, I began with pretty much the same information and common ideas that many people do. Then I had to begin looking at the facts, just general information that told me the basics of this issue so that I could draw knowledgeable conclusions from all of the reading and articles I found. In the beginning I was not aware that there where so many options being considered in research. I also began to learn of how strictly the government was taking a part in this issue. There are also countless sources of information out there. From other bloggers to the papers, universities and institutions it is important to weed out viable sources from the junk and discredited information.

Overall, this has been a wonderful experience and I hope that everyone continues to stay informed because we are the present. Whether we choose the future, the lives unborn, or the past, lives to be well lived, we need to choose because time is the one thing we do to have.

No comments: